Friday, March 18, 2022

Experience

     Hey guys, I am now in Portugal and I have shot some scenes and montages that I think would be incredible for the film opening. Additionally, I have the song I want to use, in mind. 

    It's currently 1 AM in Lisbon, Portugal, and I'm amazed with the city and excited to see how my film opening will turn out with these shots. I've shot airport scenes, beach scenes here in Cascais, and now I'm going to Italy first thing in the morning tomorrow, where I will definitely get lots of shots. 

I'll keep updating you on my work! See you soon!

                                                                    - K

No comments:

Post a Comment

I think my retina is burnt.

 After hours and hours and hours and hours of editing this cutie pie video... here she is... THE CCR <3