Monday, March 21, 2022

More Filming!

     Hey guys! I've been in Italy for a few days now and the scenery here is perfect for my film opening. As you know, I am basing my short film on the life of a young adult. She is ready to go out into the world and explore, but also having that sense of never growing up, or never maturing. 

    This for me is a very captivating project to film because I've always loved movies that have to do with young adults finding their way through life. I will insert some shots of the airport scenes I've shot by now, and I'll update you on the rest. It's obviously been pretty hectic as I've had no service and the time change is affecting me, obviously, but I do what I can. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I think my retina is burnt.

 After hours and hours and hours and hours of editing this cutie pie video... here she is... THE CCR <3