Monday, March 7, 2022

Final Decision

     Hey guys. I'm back pretty quickly. I've made my decision.

Drum roll please... 


    I want to create a film opening about a Coming of Age Romantic Comedy.

I feel like this genre has been a passion of mine for years now and I truly enjoy watching films in this genre. I've watched too many RomComs, from the cringe and cheesy ones, to the emotional and artistic ones. 

    I think that one of the main Coming of Age movies that impacted my taste in genre was Angus; Thongs and Perfect Snogging



    Because I watched this in the 5th grade, it was an eye opener. In this movie we see the transition of Georgia from being a girl to a young adult.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

    Now that I've made my decision, I am fully ready to start planning my production process. I already have some ideas in mind that I'll be sharing with you. See you soon!

                                                                    - K

No comments:

Post a Comment

I think my retina is burnt.

 After hours and hours and hours and hours of editing this cutie pie video... here she is... THE CCR <3